Wednesday, April 22, 2009





















So a lot has been going on since my last post. Taylor is now 4 months. We just went to the doctor and she is very healthy and growing, slowly, but growing. She is now 12.2 pounds and 25 inches long. She is very low in the weight percentile, but is on the high end for the length. So she is long and skinny. We also recently went on a vacation. Cory did not get to go because we are going to Arizona on a family vacation in a few weeks and he could not take two weeks off within a month. We were all miserable to be apart, but had a lot of fun also. I don't think Cory will let us leave him again though, I say that because he told me that Taylor and I are not allowed to leave him again. But TAylor and I went to Albuquerque to visit my Aunt Jill and Uncle Jim and there family. While we were there we went to the planitarium and botanical Gardens. We had a blast. We then went to Cortez, Co to visit some family. That is where I grew up. It was neat to go home and see everyone and everything. When it was ready to come home I was so ready!!! and so was Taylor. We missed her bed. :) It is always good to get home. Oh yeah and Easter was fun and great. Taylor decorated eggs (well mom and dad helped a lot.) It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment